team privé appreciates you! thanks a latte to our amazing customers! here’s just a few more things we’re thankful for this season.
with thanksgiving coming right around the corner, it's the best time to reflect on all the things we’re thankful for this year. gatherings with friends and family, learning a new skill or talent, and the items we enjoy in life that give us comfort or make our lives just a little bit easier.
- getting time to indulge in a good book… before we were yours by lisa wingate is a historical fiction based on real life scandal of illegal adoption, kidnapping, and a corrupt orphanage. a story that is riveting and uplifting at the same time.
- risk free kitchen tool… oxo good grips 3-in-1 avocado slicer. it does all the fancy work of coring and perfectly of slicing an avocado without the risk of cutting myself with a kitchen knife.
- enjoy listening to your favorite music wirelessly with apple airpods. your friend siri will adjust the volume or change the song.. the music will pause when you remove the earbuds. you can also place a call or get directions handsfree.
- feeling comfy cozy, yet stylist in this favorite fall sweater. it’s suitable to wear it to work, go out for drinks with friends, or snuggle up in to watch your latest netflix addiction.
- the energy to start my day during the fall months with a pumpkin spice latte. it warms me up and puts a smile on my face.
- getting food delivered through the grubhub app. i can order l from a favorite local restaurant when unexpected company visits. this service gets me out of the kitchen and allows more time to enjoy their company and catch up on life.
- lashliner magnetic lashes are the perfect accessory for everyday wear or for going out with friends. they’re eco conscience as they can be used over and over again and are easy to apply and remove with no glue residue.
- firmx peeling gel is a must have for keeping your face youthful and fresh. pineapple, pomegranate and keratinase enzymes help to remove dead skin cells, leaving your face radiant, smooth, and firm. you’re makeup will apply like a dream after using.
- my days are made easier with google home mini. it secretly, yet attractively sits anywhere in your home and responds to your voice commands. you can check the weather, start a grocery list, or play your favorite music. kids can request google home mini to tell them a joke or read them a book among many other things.
- my favorite go to privé product for fall is prep & protect. this light conditioning lotion gives protection against the elements and nourishment for shine and softness. this multibenefit product provides high heat thermal protection against curling irons and flat irons while nourishing and smoothing the cuticle to prevent split ends, breakage, and static that comes with the dry conditions this time of year.